Patch 1.1.1 mainly fixed problems concerning the stability of the game and some minor gameplay tweaks. In the background we are already working on the next update with further performance and gameplay improvements. As soon as we have some more details, we will let you know through our usual channels. For now, here are the most noticeable changes for 1.1.1:
- In the mission “Hold-up!” it is no longer possible to take down enemies while sneaking to the gas pump
- Leaving the track in driving school challenges now triggers a reset to the last passed checkpoint.
- We began to rework the mission flow of shooting missions. This is an ongoing process and in the next updates we want to introduce some major updates for the shooting gameplay.
- Fixed various game breaking issues within the “The Almighty” quest
- Fixed an issue with resets in shooting missions which caused you to be placed incorrectly and sometimes out of bounds of the challenge area.
- Fixed an issue with enemies disappearing after retrying the mission.
- Fixed an issue in shooting missions where hit hostages were not registered correctly.
- Fixed not being able to pull your gun after canceling a shooting mission while reloading the gun.
- Fixed an endless loading screen in mission “Tick-tock”
- Fixed challenge mission debriefings causing the game audio to break after retrying the mission.
- Fixed unwanted radio calls to appear directly after restarting a challenge mission.
- Fixed XP calculations related to the unlockable tech tree bonuses being incorrect.
- Fixed a bunch of possible issues which could lead to broken loading screens.
- Fixed the cause for long main menu transition times, causing a seemingly frozen loading screen
- Improved some Cutscenes and removed some annoying visual problems like clipping wheels or continuity errors. We are working on more fixes related to cutscenes.