The next big update is coming in a few days. While we are working hard on the update 1.0.6, you can already look forward to the unlocking of the “time-of-day” switch and new accident sketches. Of course, we have also dedicated ourselves to further bug fixes as well as improvements for various missions and features.
Here is a small excerpt from the upcoming changelog:
- various improvements for accidents, dialogs and missions.
- unlocking of the feature “time-of-day”
- new accident sketches
- bugfix for input changes
- improvement of SFX in UI
- fixes for NPC facial expressions
- optimizations for savegames: unnecessary assets are removed from savegames
- optimization of the animators in the game
- optimization of FSMs in the game
- optimization of the streaming in the game
- optimization of the assets in the game.
And the most important: The consoles will also get their update to version 1.0.6! But first our fixes still have to pass the critical eye of our QA.