The next patch is ready for our community. Here is a list of the most noteworthy fixes and changes we made:
Changelog – Update 1.0.5
- Fixed a bug which could lock the player after a “Traffic Control” mission because of a not accessible tutorial.
- Fixed retry button in debriefing not working.
- Further updates for the setup of objects in “Accident” and “Street Cleanup” missions to improve the placement.
- Fixed some issues with displaying the bonus XP icon.
- Fixed an issue which allowed the player to leave the vehicle after arresting someone.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the correct fine symbols in some cases in “Traffic Control”
- Updated some sounds in the trunk control.
- Fixed that the second level of movement speed in tech tree could be accessed without unlocking the first one.
- Rebalanced some more probabilities regarding getting confessions in “Accident” missions.
- Fixed some problems with actor mappings in some of the “Accident” missions.
- Fixed duplicated cashier in mission “Hold-up!”
- Fixed an issue where it could happen that subtitles for some radio calls did not show.
- Improved driving behavior of the fake police officer in mission “Sting!”